Can'T Statfs /Volumes/Efi/Efi/Oc/Opencore.Efi

Can'T Statfs /Volumes/Efi/Efi/Oc/Opencore.Efi




2/3/2020  · Hello, thanks for the posts! I followed post #594 all day yesterday (with OC 0.5.4), and retried it today with OC 0.5.5. Both versions, I got through all the steps fine.

3/11/2020  · We’re talking about the line boot-args in NVRAM /7C436110-AB2A-4BBB-A880-FE41995C9F82 string, 8/7/2020  · QuickSync can’t be a requirement, otherwise it can never work on iMac Pro or the 7,1. However, these two Mac have T2, it may be the reason why they can do it but we can’t (even we can also use AMD HEVC hardware encoding). TBH, I believe there is a way to make it work, but I haven’t really look into this area yet.

11/7/2020  · A: I can’t test it, and no report yet, but should work. Since this mod won’t touch the ROM, safe to try anyway. Q24: Is it possible to turn OFF hwaccel without reboot. So that I can enjoy DRM streaming anytime? A: Only the alternate method allow ON/OFF on the fly.

1/13/2020  · I have latest vesions of OpenCore, WEG, and Lilu. Have hardware accelleration enabled, removed AppleMCEReporter.kext, and disabled VMM flag. Catalina is working very well with exception of geekbench giving me half the score of 307/3756 for my dual Xeons. I vaguely remember someone else having this issue but can’t recall the fix (if any).




Share this: