Exporting-Icloud-Keychain-Passwords-As-A-Plain-Text-File

Exporting-Icloud-Keychain-Passwords-As-A-Plain-Text-File




1/7/2015  · Whatever process is running this script (Script Editor or a standalone bundle), it’ll need permission to “control your computer”. After that runs, the recently-created local keychain should contain all of the passwords stored in iCloud Keychain.

Can I leave keychain fully active and safari saving passwords and use 1password as well? Both co-existing and saving the same passwords. I like features of 1password like sharing some passwords with others, but I like the safari keychain sync with my iPhone and iPad.

Hi @glennmcgee,. I sent @Scott Denning? a couple of messages offline to avoid cluttering-up this thread with tips I wasn’t confident would work. Below are the two that are most likely the relevant ones. I’ve asked for clarification, and one of us will post which tip was the winner, but for now, here they are:




Share this: